Sunday, March 4, 2012

Homemade Granola Bars

I've had a few requests for the granola bar recipe I used to make highly addictive granola bars a few days ago. I actually found the recipe via Pinterest, and I am just going to send you directly to the blog I got it from.

This is not my picture, but my granola bars looked just like this because I used the same mix-ins. Click here to get the recipe.



I used natural peanut butter (because that's what I had), sunflower seeds, almonds, and craisins. My kids found them to be too salty so next time I will not use salted sunflower seeds and almonds. I personally think they are a nice combo of salty and sweet. You know your tastes, make these accordingly. Obviously you can get creative with what you want to add in as far as nuts and dried fruits.

Enjoy!

No comments: