Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This Blog in 2012

Well, here we are in 2012. Why are we not living on the moon yet? Or at the very least, driving around in hovercrafts?! I was so sure...

So with the start of a new year, I've been contemplating what I want to accomplish in the coming months. I've considered my health, my family, my self, and of course, my home. But I'm also doing a lot of thinking about this here blog. I enjoy blogging, but I get easily distracted and busy with other things and suddenly realize I haven't posted in a while. But I think I'm ready to try to grow it a bit. Here's the catch: I am SO clueless when it comes to technology. I fear that I don't know enough about those mysterious things I hear whispered around blogland like, "code" and "format" and "link". I'm kind of a "if Blogger doesn't walk me through it I can't do it" kind of gal. So, we shall see where this goes. Maybe nowhere. But I know I shouldn't let fear hold me back. Right? Isn't that what everyone always says? So here's to another year and learning something I'm afraid of.

No comments: